MS (Accounting & Finance)
The Masters in Accounting & Finance is launched at FSM Lahore from Fall 2017 semester. The MS A&F program is an extension of BS A&F program that FSM successfully established in 2010. The program offers a rigorous treatment of key areas in accounting and finance. Synthesis of accounting and finance is in high demand among the employers who wish to capitalize on the strength of individuals with a blend of A&F knowledge and expertise in one of these areas. The program is structured so that students can specialize through the appropriate choice of courses offered in both finance and accounting streams.Award of Degree
For the award of MS Accounting and Finance degree, a student must have:
- Passed courses totaling at least 30 credit hours, including all those courses which have been specified as Core courses
- Obtained a CGPA of at least 2.5
For More info Click Here
- A degree in accounting and finance equivalent to 16 years of education with at least 60% marks or CGPA of 2.0 (on a scale of 4.0)
- BS A&F graduates, BBA graduates with majors in Finance, BCom (Honors) MCom (16 years) and members of ACCA, ICMA & ICAP are eligible to apply.
- Admission Test Score (same as that of MBA) 50%
- Interview AND Group Exercise 50%
*May be exempted for graduates with an undergraduate degree in the areas specified in the eligibility criteria.
Note 1: Registration in “MS Thesis - I” is allowed provided the student has:
- 30 credits (including exemptions)
- Passed the “Advanced Research Methods” course
- CGPA is equal to or more than 2.5