Position: Data Warehouse Development ETL Consultant
This role is responsible for the design, development and implementation of data warehouse solutions for company-wide applications based on the Teradata Solutions Methodology. The candidate will be expected to analyze complex customer requirements and work with data warehouse architect to gather, define and document data transformation rules and its implementation.
- Write and optimize complex SQL and shell scripts
- ETL development using native and 3rd party tools and utilities
- Design and develop procedures for the integration of data warehouse solutions in an operative IT environment.
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Sciences, Software Engineering, Computer Information Systems
- Database development and SQL experience of at least 2 years
Skills & Attributes:
- Strong RDBMS concepts and SQL development skills
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment, demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills
Compensation & Remuneration Package:
Teradata GCC offers attractive and comprehensive remuneration package made up of a generous basic salary plus allowances and a performance-related bonus, together with a range of additional benefits.
How to Apply:
To apply for the position, send your latest resume in PDF or MS Word format along with:-
- Scanned latest passport size photograph
- NIC Number
on the following e-mail address
Apply before 31 July 2011.