Department of Sciences & Humanities
Mr. Nasir Ullah Khan
Field of Interest/Research
- Task Based Language Teaching (TBLT)
- Critical Discourse Analysis
- Second Language Acquisition
- Computer Assisted Language Learning (CALL)
- Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL)
- Teaching English Language Writing Skills at tertiary level to ESL learners through TBLT.
- Teaching Narrative English Language Writing at tertiary level to ESL learner through TBLT: An experiment.
- The effect of participating in societies on students’ communication skills at undergraduate level.
- M.Ed(Master Of Education), Preston University Karachi, Pakistan (2017)
- M.A(English Literature), Federal Urdu University of Arts Science and Technology, Pakistan (2013)
- B.Ed(Bachelor of Education ), Hamdard University Main Campus, Pakistan (2012)
- B.Sc(Science), University Of Sindh Jamshoro, Pakistan (2009)