FAST School of Management
Dr. Saif Maqbool is a permanent faculty member at FAST School of Management Chiniot-Faisalabad Campus. He did his PhD in Management & Actuarial Sciences from University of Udine, Italy. His area of research is Micro-foundations of Innovation. During his doctoral studies, he attended courses and workshops in several European universities and presented his research work in international conferences. He also spent a year in University of Ljubljana (Slovenia) as visiting doctoral researcher. He won Doctor Europeaus funding for the three years of PhD and Young Researcher Mobility Program funding for four months from Region Fruili Venezia Guilia (Italy).
Prior to PhD, he did Master of Science in Business Administration with particular focus on supply chain management from University of Rome Tor Vergata (Italy). He has secured merit based scholarship for the second year of his master program. He worked for three and half year as Business Development Executive in a leading logistics and supply chain management organization in Lahore.
- Individual creativity
- Innovative work behavior that facilitates organizational innovation
- Non-technological innovations
- Organizational behavior
- Supply chain management
- PhD(Managerial & Actuarial Sciences), University of Udine, Italy (2017)
- MSc-BA(Master of Science in Business Administration), University of Rome Tor Vergata, Italy (2013)
- BBA, The Superior College, Lahore, Pakistan (2007)