Department of Civil Engineering
Mr. Umer Khan Niazi is a Civil Engineer and have been teaching in local as well as international Universities. He is a Student Centered Teaching Approach, in which students actively participate in class sessions.
- Aging and Curing Temperature Effects on Compressive Strength of Mortar Containing Lime Stone Quarry Dust and Industrial Granite Sludge.
- Influence of Mechanically Activated Electric Arc Furnace Slag on Compressive Strength of Mortars Incorporating Curing Moisture and Temperature Effects.
- A Component-Based Study of the Effect of Diameter on Bond and Anchorage Characteristics of Blind-Bolted Connections.
Field of Interest
- MSc(Steel Construction)(Fire Engineering), University of Sheffield,, United Kingdom (2010)
- BS(Civil Engineering), NUST, Pakistan (2008)