Department of Computer Science
Mr. Abdul Rahman
Field of Interest/Research
- Elliptic Curve Cryptography
- Embedded OS
- Quality Assurance & Software Engineering
- Open source technology
- Vocational trainings for intellectually challenged
- Implementation of a secure messaging application using Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC). Thesis entails development of cryptographically secure email messaging using hybrid cryptographic schemes.
- 2015 – Publication of cryptographic software in "Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures v8 Module 19 - Cryptography, Exam 312-50”.
- 2012 - Publication of a Embedded Operating System chapter in Operating System Internals, 7th Edition. ISBN-10: 013230998X, ISBN-13: 9780132309981.
- 2014 – Publication of security tool AlphaPeeler on Android platform.
- 2010 – Cryptographic software published with textbook “Cryptography & Network Security book - 5th edition”. (ISBN13: 9780136097044, ISBN10: 0136097049). Software is packaged in instructor resources.
- Diploma in Teaching Skills, Alison education, Galway, Ireland (2014)
- Diploma in Project Management, Alison education, Galway, Ireland (2014)
- M.S(Computer Engineering), Sir Syed University, Karachi, Pakistan (2004)
- Certifications in VC++, ASP, & VB, Brainbench Corporation, U.S.A (2001)
- B.S(Computer Engineering), Sir Syed University, Karachi, Pakistan (1999)